Monday, September 16, 2013

Holland's Summer Sunsuits

It has been a hard but wonderful summer all rolled into one. Our sweet Holland girl is healthy and happy and the big girls just started school. I've been taking a little break from blogging because I just haven't had time to sit down and do a post. I have made a few things this summer, so I thought I'd share some photos of these summer bubbles I made for my sweet babe. 





She is growing so fast and is so sweet. She has the juiciest little legs, and a cry face that is so pitiful / adorable that I can't even stand it. She is also a baby genius, because she actually says Mama when she cries.... I know, I know you probably don't believe me, but she really does have a cry that sounds like Maaa Maaaa.... it's kind of crazy. 

After having 3 babies, I find myself saying prayers all day long and through the night as I get up with my baby girl....short prayers of thanks and asking for protection for my girls. We are so blessed to have these miracles and I don't want to ever forget it. 

1 comment:

  1. How true?! And how adorable is your little bug! And those outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover